Sunday, February 1, 2009

GreenBags, Do They Really Work?


First note, the following information is a result of my own opinion from the experience of use.

I am sort of a "paid program junkie" When I first saw the adds for the "Debbie Meyer Green Bags" My first thought was, yeah-right. It sounds good, but… I don’t know if I can believe that.

A little while later, they started showing up in some stores, but they were not by the produce section, so I didn’t really think about it too much. Then one day while browsing through my toy section, (kitchen supplies), I saw the bags were on sale. I think it was thirty or forty percent off, so I bought some.


After getting them home, trying them out and putting them to my own testing, I WAS SURPRISED. In my opinion, they did exactly as claimed.

It’s probably been over six months since I bought that package of bags, 10 large & 10 Small. Since they are reusable, I haven't used up my supply yet, but when I do, I won't mind paying full price for them.

Thank You for visiting this site.

J


No comments:

Post a Comment